Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Shallow Poet Reviews

My new poetry collection, SHALLOW POET, is now up at the Good Reads site, with some pre-release reviews. Its page is here. We are only a little over a couple weeks now to the official release on April 21. I'll put up links to the print and free ebook editions before then.

I have been doing small-scale revisions on some of the already published work. No matter how many times they go through proof reading, some new mistake is almost always discovered. None of it is at all high priority but I and Arachis Press will roll out some new editions from time to time.

I do wish I could say I had something new in the pipeline for release but nothing is quite ready  for such an announcement right now. Soon, we hope!


No comments:

Post a Comment